Australian Pump Covers
Polyslab Pump Covers are the lightweight, recycled, eco-friendly, Australian made, wholly Australian owned, UV stabilised, durable and impact resistant solution you have been looking for.
Each Pump Cover includes a matching Polyslab base alleviating issues associated with the manual handling injury risks of heavy concrete and the wasting time trying to match a cover to an appropriate base. Fixing equipment to a Polyslab base is easy with no risk of splitting a slab while drilling.
The cover itself is easy to fabricate to your specific needs with simple cut and snap pipe entry points. The superior qualities of the polypropylene material itself lead to easy fabrication should you require pipe entry or adjustment outside of these standard guides and the hydrophobic nature of the material means that the base will not hold moisture, assisting in the prevention of “rusty feet” attacking your pumps integrity.
- Matching base included.
- Lightweight – cover = 2.7kgs, Base = 1.6kgs (a concrete base of similar dimensions will weigh upwards of 24kg).
- Easy to install.
- UV stabilised (8-10 years) & water-resistant.
- Polymer design ensures the pump cover won’t corrode or grow mouldy like unsightly concrete bases.
- Multiple footing points to secure cover to base.
- Emergency water duct allowing water to escape in case pipe failure.
- Water resistant cooling vents.
- Easy to follow cut & snap entry points.
Domestic and commercial applications in industries such as:
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air-Conditioning)
Polyslab Pump Covers are also well suited for use with submersible bore pumps (simply cut a hole in the base and house sensitive electrical components under the cover).
flyer link here