GPA Series Submersible Grinder
The GPA Series of commercial quality grinder pumps is suited for multiple applications. Heavy duty, rugged construction assures a long and economical operational life. The advanced integrated grinding mechanism is particularly well-suited for use with liquids that may contain filaments, plastic bags, long fibers, rubber material etc.
The grinding mechanism has fixed blades and rotating cutters made from chromium-molybdenum alloy steel that is highly resistant to abrasion. Designed to reduce domestic and industrial sewage to a fine slurry, there are 27 cutting edges combining with the two pole high torque motor to provide more than 80,000 shredding actions every minute.
- Rugged & light-weight.
- Stainless steel motor casing.
- Automatic or manual operation.
- Dual ball bearing on motor base to support axial push.
- Double mechanical seal plus shaft seal to isolate the motor from liquids.
- Built-in motor protection with reset.
- CNS/CE/CSA/UL Approval.
- Sewage pumping stations.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- Waster/grey water transfer.
- Septic treatment systems.
- Sump draining.
- Storm water transfer.
flyer link here