Watergate Pro RS-V2 Series
The Watergate Pro (WGP2) RS-V2 Series is an innovative device from Pumpmaster that can be used to switch between tank water and mains supply. Not only will it help the user to conserve water, it is simple to install and requires no power supply.
The WGP2 will automatically switch to mains water supply when the tank is empty and in the case of power failure. This type of system does not require an in-tank float switch which makes installation quick and easy.
- Quality proven components and functionality.
- No power supply required.
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi).
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flow to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains).
- Factory setting 200 kPa.
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water-borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning.
- No weather proofing needed, completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without fear of electrocution.
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank.
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks.
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point.
- 2 Year Watergate Pro RS-V2 Warranty.
- Domestic toilets.
- Domestic laundry.
- Outdoor garden tap.
flyer link here