Aquafos pressure vessels are suited for all water systems. These pressure vessels are constructed of a polypropylene liner combined with high grade butyl diaphragm to isolate water and air, providing a closed system for drinking water preventing the growth of bacteria and vermin intrusion. The cast stainless steel water connection is used for corrosion resistance.
All tanks are quality tested to ensure the structural integrity and require virtually no maintenance.
• NSF Standard 61, IAPMO R&T UPC Approved
• Maximum Working Pressure: 10 bar
• Maximum Working Temperature: 90°C
• Corrosion resistant durable baked epoxy coating finish
• Polypropylene liner to ensure long durability
• Butyl diaphragm to assure long life and safety
• Leak free, O-ring sealed air valve cap
• 100% pressure tested
• No maintenance needed
• 304 Stainless Steel water connection
• Water storage
• Pressure boosting
• Water transferring
flyer link here